12.30.2009

Christmas 2009!

Finally, I can display the GREAT fun I've had over the last month or so, cranking out Christmas presents.
The first four I completed were the ones I needed to ship out my to sister Andrea and her family in Tacoma. Here are the beauties, tagged and ready to box. From the left: a zip-front vest for Doug, bamboo knit lounge pants (delicious!) for Andrea, a corduroy backpack for Avery, and a hat and mittens set for Kellen.

And here are the boys, modeling their new couture on Christmas day.



















I also made a vest for my dad, out of wind resistant fleece with a water resistant overlay, for motorcycle rides. I was pretty happy with the zippered pockets.

Check the sweet brocade shirt I made for my sister Kelly. Gladys didn't want to take it off, so I let her keep it on until the last possible minute.




And I took a break from the sewing to crochet my mom a rug...out of old t-shirts. It was a ton of fun, even if I'm not the most perfect crochet-er ever. That's thirteen 100% cotton large adult Ts. Yeah.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment